11 Jun HOW TO SIGN UP FOR MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL
A lot of people don’t know it’s FREE to sign up to my YouTube channel, Anita Goa TV or how to sign up. The YouTube interface isn’t as intuitive as other social media platforms.
Below you will find my a step by step guide to get you started.
If you like my content and use my content, by subscribing you support me and in return i can support you in continuing to create free content for you. On my end it takes hours to create one video. The more subscribers i have the merrier it is for all of us. There is strength in numbers.
I would really appreciate it. Thank you for considering 🙂
Here is my step-by-step guide:
1. Go to YouTube.com and click ‘create an account’
2. Fill out the ‘get started with you account form’ (for username you can use your real name or a made up name), but you need a gmail account (gmail email address). Just so you know, you are creating your own YouTube channel/page, so if you want to start posting videos this is where you can do it from, but you don’t have to of course.
3. When you’ve signed up and created your own YouTube channel/page go to my channel www.youtube.com/anitagoatv and click the ‘subscribe’ button, OR the AnitaGoaTV logo on the right lower hand corner in each video.
4. On the upper right hand corner there is a button with your username, click that and you will see:
– channel (your channel),
– videos (your videos if you post any),
– subscriptions (you will see all the channels you subscribe to here, so mine should be there 🙂 and when i upload new videos they will appear here)
– inbox (if anyone send you a message or comment)
– settings for your page
– sign out
That’s basically it. It is pretty easy once you do it. As you subscribe to more channels you can click favorite and thumbs up on the video(s) you like.
You can create your own folders to keep track of the workouts you like and want to work out to.
If you have any questions about this, don’t hesitate to ask me.
By subscribing you support me as a YouTuber so i can support you by creating free videos.
I’m always open to comments, suggestions and requests.
Love, Light & Eternal Flow,
Anita Goa 🙂